[OT]: Assassination of dutch politician...

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Mon May 6 16:09:03 PDT 2002

Just what we need... More killing... He did NOT deserved this and therefor
R.I.P. Pim...

Before the guilt is laid on the the currenty parlement, remember that people
are resposible for theyr own actions. Not someone else! I did hear that Pim
said that the other ministers where creating an "hate" environment, but that
is not an excuse to go out on a limb. Sure even I had the initial feeling to
go and find the person who did this an rip his guts out, and spraying salt
and pepper all over him... But it is not the way!! This way where worse than
the killer! Al we (Dutch people) can do is sit tight and be strong! Don't let
them in your head! That's presicly what they want!

Honestly I wasn't planning to vote on him... But this..... No word's... just
NO MORE!! I know it's invain, but it's beginning to be more like an
expression than an statment :.-(

Sometimes I hate the world as a whole... This just sucks!!!

My condolances....

Remy
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org