LFS logo (as used on LFS webpage)

Philip Pemberton philpem at bigfoot.com
Mon May 6 14:20:22 PDT 2002

"James Iwanek" <mail at chthon.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ab6qs1$tkd$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...
> hey dude - cool idea
^_^ Thanks :-)
I like having CD labels on anything I burn - just so I can try and get my
friends interested in some of the stuff I do...

> could u post a png or jpg of the cd label on this group could be some use
> me
Ick.. JPEG. Good for photos, but not much else (it uses lossy compression
that wreaks havoc on images with sharp colour boundaries or fine detail). I
tend to use PNG (16mil colours) for distribution and XCF (GIMP) for
production work.
Which reminds me, I really must go out and buy a decent pencil :-)

> thx in advance
I might be able to turn it into a PostScript file then use Ghostscript to
distill it into either a 300dpi PNG or a PDF. Still interested?
Might take a few days, though.

Later.
--
Phil.