LFS logo (as used on LFS webpage)

Philip Pemberton philpem at bigfoot.com
Mon May 6 13:53:54 PDT 2002

"Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:20020506173857.GZ745 at lorien.linuxfromscratch.org...
> On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:11:23PM +0100, Philip Pemberton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >     I'm trying to get a larger (think 1280x1024 pixels) version of the
LFS
> > logo as used at the top of the Linux From Scratch webpage (the image of
Tux
> > on a jigsaw puzzle) - preferably without text - for a CD label (and a
LILO
> > bootscreen).
> >     Anyone got one that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I can handle
> > GIMP XCF, though I would prefer either PNG, TIF or GIF (in that order).
>
> Have a look at http://linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos
>
> In particular
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos/lfs-desktop.jpg
>
> It's 640x480 but I'm sure you can enlarge it easily to whatever size you
> want to.
Perfect for my LILO bootscreen and perfect for my CD label, too :-)

Just to give you an idea, the LFS Desktop image occupies the background of
the label, with the LFS text just below the spindle hole with a 1"x0.35"
"Linux Powered" logo near the top of the label.

Now to find my PressIT CD label kit. And the fifty or so labels :-)

Thanks Gerard! First, for LFS (which will be great fun to play with), second
for the neat logo :-)
--
Phil.
philpem at bigfoot.com