Building a GPL-Only LFS

Tony Karakashian TonyK at rochestermidland.com
Mon May 6 09:27:12 PDT 2002

For my own ignorance and curiousity's sake, can someone explain why this
would be important?  If you want to use a piece of software, but it's not
GPLed, for example, it uses the BSD license why wouldn't you use it?  Unless
you're a programmer, and using a portion of the software, what difference
does it really make?

Thanks,
-T