Any blender fans among us?

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Thu May 2 17:37:17 PDT 2002

I really love Blender (it's a 3D modelling program, for those who don't
know). It's just great. Unfortunately, there seems to be some turmoil in
the ranks of the NaN employees, so Blender is no longer available for
download from their website (though they claim this is temporary).

Does anybody know where I *can* get it from? I've tried google, but
mostly all I can find are windows exe's, and really, really old
versions.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa at shaw.ca
--
Kirkland, Illinois, law forbids bees to fly over the village or through
any of its streets.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org