Need LFS propaganda

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Thu May 2 15:22:44 PDT 2002

Alas! Chris Nokleberg spake thus:
> > > 2) linuxlogo ascii-art. It already includes logos for most of the
> > >    major distributions, why not LFS?
> >
> > What is "it" refering to?
>
> http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/linuxlogo.txt

Hey, people *do* read my hint ;)

I'll see what I can do about making an LFS logo compatible with
linuxlogo. It'll be hard, since it's soooooooo low-res (for an image).

Then I'll see what I can do about getting it packaged with linuxlogo
itself ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't thought of it.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa at shaw.ca
--
We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
		-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org