ibook thoughts

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Jun 29 15:20:51 PDT 2002

On Saturday 29 June 2002 19:26, you wrote:
> I didn't consider battery life that important when I got her.  And frankly
> it's not that much of a big deal, considering what I use her for.

That's where the difference is between you and me ;-)
I want to get out and go independend of powersource.
Great for sitting in the garden and do some (home)work. Or go to meetings with
other hobbyists without worring about needing/forgetting the power supply. I
just let that home :-)

And on school offcourse ;-)

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org