ibook thoughts

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Jun 29 14:21:19 PDT 2002

On Saturday 29 June 2002 05:45, you wrote:
> > Although I have a laptop, I'm looking in the direction of a new one
> > (faster) with better battery life. 1.5+ hours is not really long. And to
> > be honest P166mmx is not that usable with openoffice, even with 80MB Ram.
> > This and the wish to use it for school/home makes it come short in
> > comparisant to Apple...
>
> Ouch =/  You just made me appreciate my Thinkpad A20p alot more ;)

    * CPU: Intel Pentium III 700Mhz SpeedStep Technology
    * RAM: 128MB SDRAM
    * Storage: 17.0 GB
    * Display: 15.0" TFT (1400x1050)

Not much battery life ;-)
Cool peace of hardware though, in comparicant to my Compaq Armada 1560D 8-)

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org