This has to be the funniest spam:) Mr. Vulcan, please respond...

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 23:32:25 PDT 2002

If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government
or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has
been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy
replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or
something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of
transferring my consciousness to my younger self with my current
mind/memory.  I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help
me, I
would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety
different types of time travel.  This is not a joke! I am serious! Please
send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03 at aol.com if you can help!

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377