How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 28 22:37:34 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 06:24:55PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Try running it under supervise, which comes with daemontools - it makes
> sure the daemon stays running, and restarts it if they die
> . I've just discovered daemontools and they're great!

The problem is not that it stops running, it's that it has some kind of
storage problem, which I can't remenber all the details right now, Scot
was explaining it to me the other night, but suffice is to say it's not
quite done "right" presently and needs more tweaking.. or a good kick
when it starts acting up ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org