How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 28 22:36:15 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 09:21:53PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I ain't giving up yet. I have a bunch of INN replacement candidates ready
> to try out. I just need to get around doing it. Until then, we'll do the
> INN restart 4 times a day which so far seems to work kind of ok. Only every
> now and then it'll bork when in those 3 hours too many emails have arived.

Heh.  I felt bad after starting this thread, considering I'm not really
the person that when't through all the trouble really.  Was more annoyed
at it ;) Ppl, gve your thanks to Gerard, not me!

btw, could I steal that list of candidates?  I wouldn't mind taking a
look at them and trying one or two out for kicks.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org