How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 26 18:21:53 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 08:31:39PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Woah guys, I didn't mean to imply that the newsgroups were going to
> disappeare or anything, was just getting slightly annoyed at having to
> manually kick it now and then.

I ain't giving up yet. I have a bunch of INN replacement candidates ready
to try out. I just need to get around doing it. Until then, we'll do the
INN restart 4 times a day which so far seems to work kind of ok. Only every
now and then it'll bork when in those 3 hours too many emails have arived.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org