How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 25 20:31:39 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:32:36PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> /me grumbles and kick's inn yet again. grrr!

Woah guys, I didn't mean to imply that the newsgroups were going to
disappeare or anything, was just getting slightly annoyed at having to
manually kick it now and then.

But I just spend a few minutes chatting with Gerard and we fixed up a
crontab which should fix that problem.  And Scot's taking a closer look
at tweaking it even more.

So you're all in good hands... ;-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org