How many people actually use the newsgroups?

WayneC wcheney at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:54:33 PDT 2002

"Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee" <highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:20020625223236.GA16621 at linuxfromscratch.org...
> Yo,
>
> I'm just really curios to know.  I see quite a few people using it on
> shadowfax and am just looking for someone to pat me on the head and
say
> "good job, hang in there, we like to use it!",
>
> Because I have to agree with Gerard.. the setup we are running right
now
> is a major PITA and i'm having to restart and tweak with it every few
> days as it keep's borking.  I usually leave this up to Gerard, but ppl
> have been coming on IRC reporting it and such ;)
>
> Anyways.. if you use the NNTP server on shadowfax and appreciate it,
> please respond to this thread and let me know, if there's enough
people
> perhaps i'll take a closer look at what exactly is causing all these
> problems and fix it properly for once...
>
> /me grumbles and kick's inn yet again. grrr!
>
> --
> Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee  ( highos at linuxfromscratch dot org )
> --

I'm sorry the news server is such a PITA to admin as nntp is the only
way to fly. If I had to try to follow this list via e-mail I fear half
of it would get lost in the spam. Thank you for your efforts and I must
say, if you're having troubles at your end you're handling it well
'cause all looks great at this end.

(ok...back to build #2.......)
--

            WayneC