How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Heimdall heimdall at oeilpouroeil.org
Tue Jun 25 16:01:27 PDT 2002

I remember to have given a try (without much success) setting this daemon :)
About a dozen config file to edit ... worst than sendmail.
In any case please keep it at all cost ! It's nothing compare to the
mailing lists ...
and
good job, hang in there, I like to use it! Every day ! Really :)
(hope someone will try to make a hint about nntp/innd one day... Gerard ?)
What about a lfs.worship just to worship LFS gurus ? :)

Heimdall