How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 15:45:42 PDT 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> I'm just really curios to know.  I see quite a few people using it on
> shadowfax and am just looking for someone to pat me on the head and say
> "good job, hang in there, we like to use it!",
Good job, hang in there, I like to use it:))

It is more convinient than the mailing list ever since yahoo stopped POP.

> Because I have to agree with Gerard.. the setup we are running right now
> is a major PITA and i'm having to restart and tweak with it every few
> days as it keep's borking.  I usually leave this up to Gerard, but ppl
> have been coming on IRC reporting it and such ;)

Let me know if u need any help with admin stuff, have not been a linux
admin for a long time, but it is like driving a car...:) Have also some
free time right; looking for changing jobs in the near future, so little
bit of free time on the current job.

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377