How many people actually use the newsgroups?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 25 15:32:36 PDT 2002

Yo,

I'm just really curios to know.  I see quite a few people using it on
shadowfax and am just looking for someone to pat me on the head and say
"good job, hang in there, we like to use it!",

Because I have to agree with Gerard.. the setup we are running right now
is a major PITA and i'm having to restart and tweak with it every few
days as it keep's borking.  I usually leave this up to Gerard, but ppl
have been coming on IRC reporting it and such ;)

Anyways.. if you use the NNTP server on shadowfax and appreciate it,
please respond to this thread and let me know, if there's enough people
perhaps i'll take a closer look at what exactly is causing all these
problems and fix it properly for once...

/me grumbles and kick's inn yet again. grrr!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org