Lol @ old garbage

Tony Karakashian tkarakashian at RochesterMidland.com
Tue Jun 25 13:42:39 PDT 2002

>> I must apologize for my implied hostility, it wasn't directed toward
>> anybody on the list, it's just frustrating.

No problem, I feel your pain. :)  I know when I came here, I didn't
realize what a herculean task I had before me.  The previous admin
thought it was necessary to reboot the NT servers every night, so
I'd come in some mornings to machines that hadn't booted for some
reason or another (usually the keyboard was left lying next to
the server rack by my tech who was eventually banned from the
server room), etc.  That was the easy part of my job. :)  The 6 routers
they felt necessary to pass data between the two buildings here (there's
only one fiber joining them) is beyond my level of comprehending the
stupid, but, hey...

>> Well, that's enough ranting from me for a long while, I guess I just needed a
>> sounding board... If we don't get this phase finished soon, I can see a lot
>> more therapy in my future. ;)

That's what we're hear for. :)

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org