Lol @ old garbage

Tony Karakashian tkarakashian at RochesterMidland.com
Tue Jun 25 11:39:56 PDT 2002

>> the vain attempt to save all work and close all applications, before rebooting
>> from your wonderful BSOD. I really wish I was at home right now, I can send
>> email from there and it I don't have worry about my machine crashing in the
>> middle of a sentence.

Gee, if only all that anger was directed at the right people (your IS department
for not fixing your problems).  That is, if you've actually TOLD them of your
problems.  I love getting calls from users complaining "my machine has crashed
10 times a day for the last month!".  "Did you bother to call anyone?"  "No".
"Ahhh".

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org