Lol @ old garbage

Jason Lott jason.lott at attbi.com
Tue Jun 25 11:00:56 PDT 2002

At 02:22 AM 6/25/02, you wrote:
>Alas! Björn Lindberg spake thus:
> > James Iwanek wrote:

> > >  i wouldnt offer to distrobute them: after all we might have one of bill
> > > gates evil lackies here who might report you! MWAHAHAHA
> >
> > I think it says in the EULA that if you distribute them, M$ will remove
> > your testicles with a toe nail clipper and kill your dog. Bill Gates
> > will be wearing your balls for a necklace.
> >
> > Be careful.
>
>Lol, ok. I doubt they'd care though, it's all expired beta.

Shoot! If M$ will point their legal canons at non-profits for redistributing
software that M$ no longer supports/sells (on outdated PC's no less)...
There's no telling what they would do if copies of less restrictive release
candidates, started popping up in your neighborhood (especially if the
more aggressive -like me- recipients, would hack it into fully functional
less restrictive full versions). :)

Note To Bill: Don't bother pursuing my comments above... I do NOT use M$
bloatware, er crapware, um spyware at home. I'm forced to use it at work
because
the so-called IS department has no balls after paying you for their
'Must Consult Somebody Else' certifications. If you'll excuse me, I have to
make
the vain attempt to save all work and close all applications, before rebooting
from your wonderful BSOD. I really wish I was at home right now, I can send
email from there and it I don't have worry about my machine crashing in the
middle of a sentence.

Not To Self: If you ever come across cd's for M$ rc candidates, save it
ONLY for
your worst enemies. If you can get an address for any terrorist
members/branches,
send it to them so that M$ will have a worthy target and the terrorist cell
will self
destruct from trying to use it effectively.

Jason

PS: Just some twisted humor from some poor sap who's forced to use M$ at
work, and wouldn't wish a free copy of any of their software on anyone that
knows
his real name.