Religion (Was Re: Music)

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Mon Jun 24 09:06:52 PDT 2002

On Monday 24 June 2002 08:07, Thomas de Roo wrote:
> But since when is he elected? I guess I missed a revolution or
> something ;)

Reread the messages: it was said (not by me) that he _was_going_to_ be
elected untill he got shot down.
No revolution missed, and even his legacy isn't going to cause much
ripples in Dutch politics (the LPF chairman recently said he expected
the party to be integrated/fused with some other political party over
the next years).
--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans