Lol @ old garbage

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 24 16:47:48 PDT 2002

I was just cleaning my room today, I found some CD's lent to me by a
friend ages ago (one who has since moved far, far away). They are
beta-testing CD's, straight from Microsoft TechNet, which contain beta
versions of:

Windows 2000 Advanced Server RC2 (October 1999)
Office 2000 RC1 (3 CDs) (May 1999)
Windows 2000 Professional RC2 (October 1999)

Although I think they have been rigged to stop working after a certain
date which was a long time ago, it could be fun to see what was on the
CD. I'd be more than happy to make images of the disks and send them to
people ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/