Music

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Fri Jun 21 04:47:23 PDT 2002

> On Thursday 20 June 2002 09:17 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> > I find creationism insulting.

Ok, but what of it?

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 10:18, Albert Wagner wrote:

> I don't think Steve is a creationist.  Have you read all of his posts?

You are correct.  I am not a creationist, except perhaps in the broadest
possible sense of thinking of the entire universe as created.
(Personally, I tend to think of it as some sort of story).

If you guys think my arguments with you are heated, it's only because
nobody has been foolish enough to say things like "Fish appeared because
god waved his magic wand" in my presence.  Such rubbish would get a
short, direct and perhaps impolite response and nothing more from me.

That still doesn't mean I'm obligated to accept every bit of BS people
throw at me in the name of science.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting