Music

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Jun 20 17:21:47 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 11:01, Don Smith wrote:

> > > And for some nice equations, this:
> > >
> > > http://www.pnl.gov/berc/kbem/vc/Theory/gi.html

The nice equation is basic probability.  It is nice to have some
evidence that biologists actually do calculate these things some times.
:-).  What I'd really like to see, however, are results.

> > > http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/context/17635/0

That's an interesting list.  Unfortunately I found the AI articles on it
interesting and got diverted, so I haven't had time to scan the rest for
some concrete results.  I will do so, though, never fear...

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting

http://www.creek-and-cowley.com