Music

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Jun 20 17:19:10 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 23:53, Björn Lindberg wrote:
> Here is a good link refuting the common creationist arguments. Based on
> your comments I would think that you will find items 7, 8 & 11
> interesting:
>
> http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000D4FEC-7D5B-1D07-8E49809EC588EEDF&catID=2

Björn, I find this really insulting.  If you're planning to go farther
than a Master's degree, I recommend you do your homework better than
this and don't try to pacify people with flat statements aimed at
children and know-nothings.  If I were on your Ph.D committee or
reviewing your thesis you'd be in a fathom of hot water now...

--
Steve Bougerolle
http://home.pacific.net.hk/~steveb

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org