Capter 6 typo??? minor book error

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 18 10:18:15 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 03:54:54PM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Timithoy... sounds like a Star Wars character.

Actually, Timothy Zahn (that's the correct spelling, like your name) is
a *very* popular author in the Star Wars Universe.  One of my favorites,
with Michael A. Stackpole right behind him.  (Go!Go! X-Wing Series!!)

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/pictures/books_and_dvds.jpg

Remenber I was away from September to November (for those that were
around), that's what I was reading during those few months.  My father
flipped out when he found out I had spend more on those books then I
would have had I had an internet connection *g* ;)

Sadly all those books are in storage and across the country right now...

<rant>

Notice the books that are lying down in front of the others?  They are
from 'The new Jedi Order' series.. which I had been collecting and
reading, up untill last November.

For some reason, someone found it a good idea to release the next book
as a hardcover, instead of a paperback like they had with all previous
books.  So now I have to wait untill next November to continue the
series.

Grr.. That's extremelly annoying, imho.  I wish they would have put more
though into this.  *grumbles*

</rant>

Anywyas... ;-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org