Music

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Mon Jun 17 18:11:25 PDT 2002

On 18 Jun 2002 07:42:17 +0800
Steve Bougerolle <steveb at creek-and-cowley.com> wrote:

> Well, I apologize if that seemed insulting.  Nevertheless, I believe
> it is true that >simple< natural selection has for over a century been
> considered inadequate to explain how life as we see it could have
> evolved.

Well, if you can actually DEMONSTRATE that simple natural selection
doesnt work, then the (genuine) scientific community will accept that
and look for a better theory.

of course, Im not seeing this kind of demonstration, and nor has anyone
else, in over a century...

Hint: lack of fossils is NOT a proof of the theory being wrong.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org