Music

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Mon Jun 17 16:47:05 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 21:35, you wrote:
> > www.northseajazz.nl

It's getting a tradition in The Heague... Though I hear it gets harder to find
a decent place... Btw too lame for my taste and has too little rithm/melody.

Just give me (Hard)Rock, Pop(not pop3), classic, 80's, 90's... got a feeling I
left out something....

i'll stick with "parkpop" :-P btw

     I want to ROCK!! 8-D

Almost went to Rockwerchter, but the tickets ran out sooner than I thought :-(

Would have been nice to see Rammstein, redhotchillipeppers, etc...

Someone might wanna look foor "bill gates must die" ;-)
It is downloadable in mp3!!
Made by Johnvanderslice.. one of his better songs.. the rest is sung by some
crow or something. :-/

www.Johnvanderslice.com

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org