Capter 6 typo??? minor book error

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Mon Jun 17 14:18:43 PDT 2002

Okay, Timithoy,

just for curiosity's sake, I'm not quite understanding this..well better yet
I think I am, but not quite sure.  Is the link relative to the target's
location ie in /etc (where localtime is)? and is that specific to a switch
or is that with any ln?

Thanks

D.J. Lucas

news:20020617203946.GD20018 at shadowfax...