Studio

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 16 16:14:23 PDT 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 20:53, you wrote:
> Anyone do any type of multitrack recording under linux?  I'm looking for a
> good quality X based recording solution.

I thought that two weeks ago there was an anounce about that sorta thing on
slashdot... It was one project with tree under GNU and another under Debian
or something.

Sorry, can't remember more exact...:-(

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org