Studio

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Sun Jun 16 13:53:34 PDT 2002

Anyone do any type of multitrack recording under linux?  I'm looking for a
good quality X based recording solution.  Something to the effect of
Cakewalk or Digi Designs Pro Tools on the Windows side.  It's probly a
safe bet to assume that there's nothing free that's quite as good as those
software titles in free software, but I'd like to start doing my recording
under
linux as well.  That's the last thing that I have to do under windows that I
haven't found a suitable alternative for on linux.

Thanks

D.J. Lucas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org