Microsoft distributing Viruses

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 16 15:22:32 PDT 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 20:00, you wrote:
> well m$ does have the only MAJOR email client that distributes viruses.....
> sort of like the typhoid mary of the internat huh ;-)

Ok, than my rant was closer to the truth than I thought ;-)

It's actualy sad to see all those poeple being afraid for virusses and me
sitting easy and comfortable on the internet :-} Plus others running
Unix-like OS's and internetting as user :-P

Those who are internetting as root, GET OUT!! It's is the only sure way to get
a virus....

btw: Does Dial-up using root also poses a threat? In whitch case I better get
started making changes... :-o

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org