Microsoft distributing Viruses

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 16 07:22:47 PDT 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 00:56, you wrote:
> i think the "Required Upgrade" to ie6 is so m$ Can spy on you (bet u didnt
> know m$ put spyware in ie6 ;-) )

Leme gues.... On a 56k modem you get 60% spy traffic, and 40% is the stuff you
want ;-)

What do you mean that M$ is just a waste of cyberspace? :-)

Love ranting about M$, espesially when it's true!! :-D
But this is honestly a bit of a real rant :-P

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org