Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 16:14:44 PDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 12:15:08AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:37:18 -0500
> Archaic <archaic at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 11:43:23PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> > > Well, if it didnt want to build missiles, why'd it ditch the treaty?
> >
> > I never said it didn't want to build missiles.
>
> So, it is logical to assume they are building them.
>
> Or do you really suppose that despite breaking the treaty off, the army
> is, out of the goodness of its heart, kindly NOT building missiles?

Now you are not making any sense. Look at the first line. You assumed I
said it didn't want to build missiles and then asked me why they ditched
the treaty. My reply was in direct to response to that.

--
Archaic

--
The real point of audits is to instill fear, not to extract revenue; the
IRS aims at winning through intimidation and (thereby) getting maximum

- Paul Strassel, former IRS Headquarters Agent Wall St. Journal 1980

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org