Religion (Was Re: Music)

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Sat Jun 15 14:33:59 PDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:08:49 -0500
Archaic <archaic at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 06:25:41AM -0500, Albert Wagner wrote:
> > law is a real defense against a well trained and armed military
> > force.  Your guns are simply a provocation that guarantees your own
> > death.
>
> So be it. I'm willing to die as opposed to laying down for the enemy.

hehe. that reminds me of a big problem UK army guys have with US troops.

US troops are trained to yell back at their commander. things like 'yes
sir'.

Trouble is that its so ingrained that they do it whilst on covert
missions too.

I'd rather open the gates, let them in, wait a few years, then sort
things out.

History has shown that on the rare occasions where this has happened,
there has been less bloodshed.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org