Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 12:59:44 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 05:42:30PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> when you talk suitcase bombs, you're talking terrorism.
>
> living in the UK, I can tell you that a vanload of fertiliser is JUST as
> terrifying as a suitcase nuke for those it kills.
>
> of course, germ warfare is the scary one. and no ammount of ICBMs will
> help.
>
> God help us when someone actually goes insane enough to do it.

That isn't enough. You have to prepare defense to it or succumb to it.
It will happen eventually.

--
Archaic

--
A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he
cares about more than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable

- John Stuart Mill, writing on the U.S. Civil War in 1862

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org