Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 12:58:07 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 05:39:33PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> of course, it shows little faith in a treaty to want the good bits and
> not trust the co-signers on the dirty stuff. but then, the USA is
> known for two things - paranoia, and making enemies...

Ian, you are talking jibberish. It's not the people who signed the
treaty who we are concerned about. It's the middle east. But regardless
of whether the country we are concerned about is a co-signor or not, the
treaty didn't allow for the building of missiles that could take out
ICBMs. Either way, we aren't ever going to solve this debate because I
will never agree that laying down and allow the enemy to overrun is
right. Neither does your country. You're allowed to think like you do
because people who don't think that way are protecting you and your
country night and day.

--
Archaic

--
Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be

- Edward Abbey

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org