Religion (Was Re: Music)

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Sat Jun 15 09:42:30 PDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:31:44 -0500
Archaic <archaic at comcast.net> wrote:

> People with much more knowledge of this than you or I are building
> and storing nuclear missiles. I'm sure they have good reason. I can
> only speculate that maybe it has to do with the inability to get
> enough suitcases across borders and into position to amount to the
> power of one warhead. Sure a suitcase bomb is dangerous and powerful,
> but how effective to total destruction is it?

when you talk suitcase bombs, you're talking terrorism.

living in the UK, I can tell you that a vanload of fertiliser is JUST as
terrifying as a suitcase nuke for those it kills.

of course, germ warfare is the scary one. and no ammount of ICBMs will
help.

God help us when someone actually goes insane enough to do it.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org