Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 07:35:46 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 07:28:00AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Ahh, perhaps if the nuke was aimed at a cornfield, then
> we could fight back. But what about DC? If one were to
> eliminate all 3 branches of government in one swoop, do
> you really think we would be organized enough to prevent
> further attacks?

Do you think all gov't and the officials that run the country are
amassed in DC? Are all of our strategic missile silos in DC? What about
the command centers that fire the missiles? And for the ones in DC, are
there no bomb shelters where people can still do their job? Does
congress have to be on capitol hill do be able to do their job? Does the
predisent have to be in the White House to make decisions that are
carried out?

--
Archaic

--
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from
you.

- Ramsey Clark

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org