Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 07:31:44 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 07:23:36AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> I think you all are missing the bigger picture. Who
> would want to launch a nuclear missile at a country
> which could destroy the world with its nukes, when
> all they have to do is put their nuke in a suitcase?

Pakistan, India, China, Israel, Palestine, Iraq, US, etc....

People with much more knowledge of this than you or I are building
and storing nuclear missiles. I'm sure they have good reason. I can only
speculate that maybe it has to do with the inability to get enough
suitcases across borders and into position to amount to the power of one
warhead. Sure a suitcase bomb is dangerous and powerful, but how
effective to total destruction is it?

--
Archaic

--
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from
you.

- Ramsey Clark

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org