Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 07:20:06 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 07:15:08AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> One nuke would take out a state or two, but not too
> much more (unless you are talking northeastern states).
> Imagine the chaos afterwards, the effect on the economy,
> and the production of food, etc. Then, while we were
> down, there is no way of stopping more nukes.

One nuke would not take out an entire state (except, like you said,
maybe a NE state). Sure there would be panic. Of course food production
would be affected. That doesn't have squat to do with ability to defend
against more nukes. It would take quite a bit more damage than that.

--
Archaic

--
"Are we to understand," asked the judge, "that you hold your own
interests above the interests of the public?" "I hold that such a

- Ayn Rand

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org