Music

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 14 23:20:21 PDT 2002

Alas! Teibidh spake thus:
>     Where'd the initial matter that fueled the big bang come from?

I personally believe in the "Big Crunch" theory. I don't know all the
facts for all the theories, but that one just seems to make sense for
me:

The universe is basically in a neverending cycle... all the mass in the
universe gravitates towards itself, into a big crunch. Then, all the
matter in the universe is all squished together, and it explodes (big
bang), then the universe expands for a few tens of billions of years,
then contracts, big crunch, big bang, expansion, contraction, crunch,
bang, etc etc ;)

Hey, that reminds me:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/%7Evze3fs8i/hist/hist.html
http://members.bellatlantic.net/%7Evze3fs8i/hist/histbrief.html