Religion (Was Re: Music)

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Fri Jun 14 11:46:59 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 05:47 pm, Archaic wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 11:51:34PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> > Another good point is that the US isnt a democracy at all. theres a
> > handful of people high up who COULD, potentially vote the exact
> > opposite way to the people they 'represent' and no-one would be able
> > to stop them (legally).
>
> It's way more than a handful. Try every senator and representative
> (misnomer) of every state and of the federal government.

I am curious.  One could surmise from your posts that you hate the current
United States government.  What, aside from anarchy, would you replace it
with?  Given that the much revered and often quoted founding fathers
apparently botched the constitution by allowing congress to pass laws and the
supreme court to interpret them,  what would you do differently?  The
constitution they wrote has allowed the total corruption of government in
only 200 years.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org