Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 16:38:11 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 12:41:10AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> Well, living as I do in the EU, (UK) I can honestly say that it isnt a
> problem.
>
> heck, I even get free healthcare...

Don't be ridiculous. Someone is paying for it. What is the average
effective tax rate for you. I've heard the number before, and it is
extremely high, but I can't remember.

--
Archaic

--
Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed,

- H. L. Mencken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org