Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 16:30:44 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 01:23:11AM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> It's matter of you a stick, me a knive. You a knive, ...... etc.
>
> Oh I'll just toss you a nuke.

That's why we pulled out of the arsonal treaty with Russia. We want to
build defense to those nukes. There will always be a way to attack,
granted, but that doesn't mean sit on your laurels because you cannot
possibly defend every scenario.

--
Archaic

--
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it

- George Washington, in a speech of January 7, 1790

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org