Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 16:27:07 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 12:27:38AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> in some areas, of course. but there is also a risk of dangerously
> differing laws in neighbouring states, and police not being able to
> chase people over state boundaries etc.

That is the fine line one should hope to walk.

> Anyhow, how is a hierarchical states different to europe?

It's not. That's what I fear. Our federal gov't has gotten too powerful.
They have so infiltrated the states, that they decide which laws will be
passes and which will not. I fear that for the EU.

--
Archaic

--
The real point of audits is to instill fear, not to extract revenue; the
IRS aims at winning through intimidation and (thereby) getting maximum

- Paul Strassel, former IRS Headquarters Agent Wall St. Journal 1980

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org