Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 16:23:38 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 01:14:47AM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> Would it be a fair assesement that before we reached an agreement it
> looked a bit like a discussion between a leftist European and a
> gun-toting American?

I'm sure most people see it that way. :) Oh well, you and I were raised
in completely different environments with different beliefs. As long as
we don't expand to the point of wanting to silence the other's
viewpoint, things will be much better all over. I believe the internet
will allow others perspective's to infiltrate the static mindset of
people everywhere and hopefully help put an end to the irrational hate.
(of course you could help be an ambassador to peace by hooking me up
with some jazz fest tickets)! :P

ROFL! :)

--
Archaic

--
Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are

- H. L. Mencken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org