Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 15:37:25 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 12:30:23AM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> I'm going to kill the SOB. I hope to come to my senses at the moment
> the danger is neutralized, but all bets are off.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make is that that should be okay.

> If you can prove, that the corpse was in fact a hostile threat you
> will almost certainly benefit from the uncertainty of the events in
> the eyes of the judge (my country) or the jury (in yours). However if
> it can be proven that you slaughtered the man while less lethal action
> was possible or appropriate, then off you go.

Agreed. I don't plan on stopping to reload, or getting a chainsaw out or
anything. :)

--
Archaic

--
..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has any Right
to but himself.  The Labour of his Body, and the Work of his Hands, we

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org