Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 14:34:16 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 11:28:10PM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> Perhaps I am a technocrat, but if that's what needed to
> counterbalance raw emotion and wild instinct, then so be it.

So , hypothetically, what would you do if you see someone beating the
bloody hell out of your wife or child? I, for one, am not going to
ponder whether a beating, rape, or death is to be the final result. I'm
going to kill the SOB. Oh well, so be it. My own life for the life of my
family is but a small price to pay. If I have to go to prison for
defending them, then I shall. But in my opinion, I should not have to.

--
Archaic

--
Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so,

- Mikhail Bakunin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org