Music

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 14 15:38:17 PDT 2002

On Thu, 13, Jun, 2002 at 08:13:54PM -0500, Archaic spoke thus..
> > I think I have been blasphemous enough in this thread so far. I just
> > want to add to the above list one of my current day favourites.
> > Elton John. I saw him in concert tuesday evening. Although I hate
> > the song now, Nikita was the first song I really loved and I have
> > been a fan since then. I used to be a little bit ashamed of that.
> > But when you get older, you don't care about being cool, eh? I would
> > certainly cheat and also take EJs music to the island.
>
> I must also admit to being a closet Elton Fan.

Yes, I'll admit to that one as well.  I have music from most genres
except the "boy/girl/teeny/crappy band" thing going on (certainly in the
UK) at the moment.  As I write, I'm listening to Eric Clapton - Layla;
the full length version with the fantastic piano section (which makes up
about 2/3 of it). Ahh.. Bliss :-)

Oh, and RE Elton John, the latest (and possibly last) album is
*fantastic* (Songs From the West Coast).

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org